There are currently over 80 Government business supports – totalling well over €2bn – available to Irish business and potential start-ups.
THE SUPPORTING SMES ONLINE TOOL IS HERE TO HELP WITH THAT
What’s in the guide
- Help with starting your business trading online.
- Schemes to get your business starting to export.
- Staff training opportunities.
- Making sure you are availing of all VAT and Revenue opportunities.
- Supports to help you hire someone, especially from live register.
- Getting some office space for your business.
- Sector specific supports, such as tourism, arts or energy.
There are many, many more – check out the Online Tool to see full range.