South Tipperary Development Clg (STDC) is a community-led Local Development Company. It is a not-for-profit registered charity overseen by a voluntary board of directors.
Clients of STDC include communities, families, individuals and businesses in South Tipperary. STDC has successfully managed, coordinated and implemented a wide range of national and European projects and programmes since 2009.
South Tipperary Development Company’s (STDC) mission is to facilitate and resource community led local development that addresses social, economic and environmental challenges for the benefit of all living in South Tipperary.
Programmes delivered by STDC
- Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP)
- Rural Development (LEADER) Programme
- Local Area Employment Services
- Tus – Labour market Activation programme
- Rural Recreation and Walks Scheme
- Rural Social Scheme
- Traveller Community Healthcare project
- Community Pre School Service
- Community After School Service
- Ukrainian Refugee support Programme including the Community Bus Service
Through these programmes we offer support to a wide range of individuals and groups within the County including job-seekers, small businesses, community groups, children and families.